JURISfluence also helps to work better in English in a variety of other ways:
- improving the organisation’s ability to work internationally;
- helping with the setting of policies and standards relating to the use of English;
- producing and maintaining quality models;
- creating and maintaining in-house legal English training programmes;
- providing staff with the right resources to make the best use of their skills; and
- ensuring quality control, especially through the assessment of translations and language skills.